Captain Reese L. Singleton III.

reese pro staff pic

Capt. Reese grew up fishing and hunting in Michigan and Canada and the last 35 yrs has been a Boat Captain and Fishing guide with over 15,000 hours At sea,Fishing and cruising South Florida,the Bahamas,the Keys and the East Coast. Capt. Reese has also been seen on numerous TV shows and in many commercials.” Bobby is the Best and most Enthusiastic outdoorsman I have meet in many years. I am looking forward to the Xtreme adventures¬†Odntv.com¬†will provide our staff and viewers.”

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • Google Buzz
  • LinkedIn
  • MySpace
  • Orkut
  • PDF
  • Plurk
  • Tumblr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/content/09/7401809/html/forum/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 73

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /home/content/09/7401809/html/forum/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 73
Couldn't connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)